Professionnal booking information
You have reached the professionals only accommodation booking page for the Mont Blanc normal route.
Reservations in the Mont Blanc normal route refuges (Nid d'Aigle, Tête-Rousse and Goûter refuges) are subject to specific regulations provided for by the prefectural decree (please take some knowledge by downloading it below). It includes a unique reservation system with compulsory entry of the names of the participants in the stay. Since the 2020 season, some changes have been implemented for professionals, please read the press release below.
Reservations are made using a wave principle, where part of the available places are sold each day of the season. The reservation remains open as long as all the seats for each wave have not been sold.
Here is the schedule for the reservation for summer 2021:
- January 21 at 9:30 am: opening of reservations for professionals.
- April 20 at 9:30 am: opening of the first wave of reservations for all audiences.
- May 4 at 9:30 am: opening of the second round of reservations for all audiences.
If you have any queries regarding professional bookings, please email us here >>>
If you have never opened a professional account before, click here >>>
you have already opened a professional account, click here >>>
Short tutorial (for the full tutorial click here):
1. Waiting room: A virtual waiting room has been set up to deal with the high demand for accommodation in refuges on the Mont Blanc normal route. Before bookings open, please use your page refresh button sparingly.
Once in the waiting room, do not refresh your page or you will lose your place in the queue. NOTE: your browser may be set to refresh automatically. Remember to disable auto-refresh (for more information, click here).
2. Create or log in to your customer account
3. View availability
About the colour code:
vert: the spaces you have requested are available (subject to the maximum number allowed under the general terms and conditions of sale);
orange and red = no spaces available online
If the booking calendar is full, we advise you to check it regularly for cancellations.
4. Complete each step of the booking process
5. Enter the personal details of each guest: surname, first name, date of birth, nationality, position (professional identity card number for professionals)
6. Proceed to online payment of deposits
7. Make sure you have received the confirmation e-mail and the supporting documents
To guarantee the fluidity of the booking process for a larger number:
The duration of the reservation session is limited to 1h30.
Idle time during a session is limited to 40 minutes.